enhancing lucid dreaming

this is from my friend Scott:

science experiment tonight.  going to test several bags of chamomile tea and see the results.  if im correct, my lucid enhanced induction should last years upon years worth of dreams.  before i considered, i used 2 bags just to drink some smooth tea before sleep.  unexpectedly, it increased my lucid dreams, and i wasnt even trying.  now with my hypothesis and additional variables, it should have some interesting effects.  with 2 bags, dreams seems to last a good weeks worth in real time.  but with additional bags, the potency increases and the lucid dreams can possibly last 1-3 years.  ive already researched the risks, and fortunately there are none.  :)  more to come.

Scott can be reached at drexlincubus@yahoo.com

5 Responses so far.

  1. Funny you bring this up actually. I just recently quit smoking weed and this happened to me. http://www.theweedstreetjournal.com/weird-dreams-after-you-quit-smoking-marijuana/

    -Infusica

  2. Wangyal says:

    I got chamomile tea just for this, lets see what happens

  3. Wangyal says:

    I got chamomile tea just for this, lets see what happens

  4. This comment has been removed by the author.
  5. Aarushi says:

    Amazing blog! Lucid dreaming is a remarkable state in which you're fully aware that you're dreaming, granting you the power to control your dream world. During a lucid dream , your imagination knows no bounds. You can fly through the sky, converse with dream characters, and explore surreal landscapes.

Leave a Reply