Dream Characters

Who are dream characters?

Dream characters are the entities that one interacts with while dreaming. Dream characters can come in all shapes and sizes. Most of the dream characters i have encountered are usually humanoid in appearance. Occasionally if the dream is bizarre enough, dream characters can be anything from dogs to talking icecreams!! 

Dream characters are an extension of your own thought process. Though dream characters may look foreign at times, they are very local in nature. The way they act, look, speak, and generally interact with the dream environment are just commands and memories that you are putting together and creating for your own experience.

How is this important for lucid dreaming?

Because Dream characters can...
  1. help you become lucid
  2. provide incredible conversation
  3. be controlled telepathically
  4. help you complete a dream quest
  5. be turned into a rocket ship (im just sayin)
  6. be the enemy
  7. be good listeners
  8. conjured/summoned up at any time
  9. DO ANYTHING
If you find yourself in a lucid dream, running from a dream character, stop take a breathe and know that they cant hurt you, that they are apart of your mind, and since they are apart of your mind they are you. There for you are controlling that character to chase you, you are the chaser and the chase at the exact same time.


So what if you want to see someone. The beginners method i used while learning this dream power was, reaching in my pocket to the cellphone that is always there, dialing up that persons/entities number that you will already know, and ask for them. Close your eyes spin once, and usually they are there for me. You can try turning around to make the call, then turning back around to know they are there. Later evolve this technique to closing your eyes and just willing them there. Creativity is key to believing in the dream world.

Next time you see a dream character try explaining to them that they are dream characters, they will already know.


What is a dream character you dream of alot?

11 Responses so far.

  1. Wow. These Dreams are gonna give me Nightmares O___O

  2. Unknown says:

    Anyone else ever take naps in the afternoon and they tend to be really messed up? Everytime I fall asleep in school messed up things happen in my head.

  3. Pawawanpi says:

    That stuff is pretty crazy!

  4. Tal Zahn says:

    Huh, I've done the cell phone trick without realizing it before! I remember thinking it was the end of the world so called a mate of mine who I hadn't seen in forever saying sorry for not hanging out as much, and I think I turned around and he was there talking with me. Not a bad trick to keep in mind when I get those moments of lucid dreaming. :o

    A popular "dream" characater theme for me is lost loved ones.

  5. Das Auto! says:

    interesting concept. i always end up forgetting i can control the dream

  6. thats my problem for the most part. Im like, oh hey thats insane. I must be dreaming. And I carry on knowing its a dream and do nothing amazing

  7. Chris says:

    Interesting. I really like the layout of this blog. I once had a talking doll in my dream. This is definitely my favorite blog!

  8. I just posted a link to this article on my blog. Good article!!

  9. Tom says:

    Good article i like that!

    Tom

  10. JunkBot says:

    really interesting stuff! cheers!

    +following...check my blog too

Leave a Reply